Upcoming webcast on OMEGAMON XE on z/OS
On July 28th there will be a free
webcast covering the capabilities of OMEGAMON XE on z/OS.
In this session, you’ll come away with details on how OMEGAMON XE can help:
- Reduce the cost of administrating availability and performance on the mainframe by reducing complexity and using fewer staff resources
- Automate availability monitoring to implement best practices and compliance requirements
- Analyze data to detect and respond rapidly to availability and performance events
- Proactively handle events with automated closed-loop remediation that closes exposures
- Consolidate cloud availability management for zEnterprise
The speaker is Joe Winterton of IBM. Joe is the OMEGAMON XE on z/OS Release Manager. The webcast will happen on July 28th at 11 AM ET.
To sign up here is a URL: www.ibm.com/software/systemz/telecon/jul28