Looking to see and learn about the latest compiler enhancements in XL C/C++ on AIX and Linux. Download a trial.
Here is quick recap of some of the highlights of these new compilers:
- Compliance to ISO programming language standards including C99 and C++2003,
emerging support for C11 and addition support for C++11, the latest standards
for the C and C++ programming languages
- Support for the OpenMP 3.1 industry specification
- Compile time performance and scalability improvements
- Enhancements to the diagnostic reports that can help identify opportunities
to improve the performance of your applications
- Additional capability for debugging optimized code
- New and enhanced built-in functions, compiler options and pragma
See the latest trials here.