Fix Pack 5 for RDi v7.5 is now available. Note: there was no 126.96.36.199
The fix pack contains fixes to version 7.5.
To install the fix pack, start the IBM Installation Manager and click on 'Update'.
The fix pack is also available as a downloadable zip (580MB). You will find it on the Download section of the support site soon. You can also download the zip from: http://public.dhe.ibm.com/software/awdtools/rdi/v75/7505/zips/rdi-188.8.131.52.zip
Link to the RDi 184.108.40.206 Release Notes:http://public.dhe.ibm.com/software/awdtools/rdi/v75/7505/documents/readme/readme.html
The following corrections have been included in this fix pack.
- SE34662: The IBM i Web service wizard fails with error message ITP0010E if the program source contains more than 7 parameters.
- SE35882: An i Project cannot be migrated properly after it is
imported if the "Copy projects into workspace" is not enabled during
the import operation.
- SE40436: The i Project new wizard actions are not available in the i Projects navigator in the RSE perspective.
- SE39867: DSPF source members appear to be locked when opening more than 10 source members using Remote LPEX Editor.
- SE40088: Cursor jumps to Error List View while editing a source member.
- SE39230: Member filter is pointing to QGPL not *CURLIB in RDi V220.127.116.11.
- SE40110: The "Run compile command without prompting" button still enable when the source member is synchronizing to remote.
- SE39745: RSE failed to open ILE RPG or CL members on the iSeries with RDi V18.104.22.168.
- SE32000: COBOL Content Assist not prompting with any suggestions after for example MOVE FLD(3:) TO ...
- SE38223: COBOL Content Assist does not prompt with any suggestions after AND or OR on a condition such as IF A = 1 AND ...
- SE31770: COBOL Content Assist lists invalid options such as ZERO, ZEROS, ZEROES after PERFORM on the PERFORM statement
- SE29276: COBOL Content Assist does not list ADDRESS OF as a
possibility when prompting is reqested after IF on the IF statement
- SE42043: Updating RDi from V7.5 to V22.214.171.124 simultaneosly with another RBD 7.5 fixpack fails with a null pointer exception.