18.104.22.168 contains lots of fixes in all areas of the product, so everyone using RBD 7.5.1.x should install it. It is based on RAD 7.5.3, which is also coming out shortly.
We also have a few enhancements for you, including the following:
- J2C support for IBM i
- RUI editor enhancements
- Debugger enhancements
- Ability to update debug behavior mapping dynamically
- Show variable value with mouse-over (hover)
- Remote VSAM access for VSE
- Form editor no longer requires consecutive numbering for validationOrder
- Performance improvements in debugger and runtime environments
You will be able to read more about these enhancements in the Release Information when the fix pack is available.
If you generate COBOL for System z, you should also install PTF UK46879 when it becomes available in the next few days.