Hooray, hooray, hooray!!! We are excited to announce CLM 2012
and with new release, we have updated Money that Matters Lifecycle Scenario 2012 (MTM).
First of all, MTM has entered into history as first project/scenario hosted on jazz.net using Rational Requirements Composer. All users have capability to view and comment on the scenario. So, what are you waiting? Go head, try it and tell us what you think about MTM 2012
We have a number of updates based on your MTM 2011 input. This is a list of a few interesting updates:
- Sample project and scenario is extended to include Rational Software Architect with Design Management (currently in beta) and Rational Team Concert Enterprise Extensions.
- Restructured Quality Management (QM) test plans based on the YOUR feedback
- Improved scenario flow based on YOUR feedback
- Restructured dashboards to provide project, team, user and mini-dashboards. We are using Change and Configuration Management (CCM) dashboard as project and team dashboard and other applications as team dashboards. We also have personal dashboards based on user role, as well mini-dashboard which persist across applications. See image below for MTM dashboard structure.
- MTM’s CCM and QM assets are translated. MTM team which is developing JKE Banking application for English speaking customer utilizes requirements as a mean to collaborate with stakeholders. Therefore, Requirements Management content will stay only in English, as well as JKE Banking application.
- Improved sample project with richer set of sample assets (additional requirements, stories, defect, test cases...)
Behind all these exciting updates, there are real people and a lot of hard work. I will blog about them soon. So, come back to learn about MTM team in the ALM community.
Lifecycle Scenario Architect