Performance Analyst 1.0.2 has been released and is now available.
This release contains incremental improvement over 1.0.1. Some highlights include:
- [DB2 snapshot plugin]: Added SQL formatter when double-clicking on column 'stmt_text'.
- [TPAe config plugin]: Now also include DB2/Oracle database object plugins.
- [Linux config plugin]: Added distro detection.
- [WebSphere config plugin]: Fixed several problems of error handling to make it more solid.
- Added a new export option: copy to clipboard.
- The active customization profile and active window are now marked in the profile and window menu.
- Alert could now have multiple version dependencies. Just separate them with comma. It is now possible to define something like ">= 9.7, < 9.7.5".
- Improved the internal browser window, adding real browser-like hot-keys and fixing many UI glitches.
Upgrading from 1.0.x should be as simple as extracting the packages. If you have custom profiles, they should be picked up by the new release automatically. Note that there's an addition optional package for both Windows and Linux platforms. If beautiful charting is desired, please also download the optional packages and extract it into the same directory.