We want to recognize IBM Business Partners who have raised the standard for delivering innovate solutions and exemplary client satisfaction. Don't pass up the chance to place your firm among the elite. The nomination deadline is December 10, 2010.
2011 IBM Beacon Awards - Most Innovative Use Of developerWorks To Drive Business Results
The IBM Beacon Awards recognize the best solutions and services IBM Business Partners have delivered to clients around the world. The developerWorks award recognizes the IBM Business Partner who leverages developerWorks to achieve enhanced business performance. The winning Business Partner utilizes developerWorks content, community, and collaboration tools in order to enable clients to deliver smarter products and services. The Business Partner's contribution should drive demonstrated and measured results.
The Beacon Awards is synonymous with excellence and innovation. IBM Business Partners honored as winners and finalists in the past, have said that the validation and industry recognition they’ve received has put them on the path to greater opportunity. IBM helps increase the visibility of winners and finalists by providing the following:
- Winning solution showcased at a variety of select, local IBM events
- A professionally developed case study about winning solution (with both winner and client's approval)
- Announcement of winners in an IBM press release, including local press support
- A client reference in the IBM Customer Reference Database, viewed more than 45,000 times per month by IBM sales representatives and other Business Partners seeking solution information
- A listing in the IBM Global Solutions Directory
- Promotion of winners and finalists on the PartnerWorld web site
- Use of winner or finalist award emblems in your marketing efforts for one year
To submit a nomination: please visit the online nomination form .
- Member-level status in PartnerWorld, Advanced or Premier status not required
- Customer references not required
- Nominations may also be submitted by Technology Managers and other IBM Partner Representatives