OK, no more excuses.
Want more HTML5 resources? developerWorks also has new articles that show you how to use HTML5 data-* attributes in your jQuery-powered applications, as well as how to achieve cross-browser functionality with HTML5 and CSS3 ... and much more. And don't forget about all our community resources, such as the blog by developerWorks' own Bob Leah, who has discussed HTML5 more than a few times.
Now you have no excuse for not adding HTML5 and mobile app development to your toolkit. And if any of the solutions listed below look intimidating, well, we've got your back.
Until next week,
John Swanson and the developerWorks editorial team
Our other top features this week on developerWorks:
- LDAP and the iPhone: Harnessing UNIX libraries for iOS development (AIX and UNIX)
- Java development 2.0: Climb the Elastic Beanstalk (Java technology)
- Data visualization with Processing: 2-D, 3-D, physics, and networking (Open source)
- Five ways to incorporate defect submissions into your tests on the fly (Rational)
- Cross-cell EJB invocation using WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus V7 mediation modules (WebSphere)
- Extending HL7 v3 schemas using OASIS CAM and CAMProcessor (XML)