The new Agent Builder version 188.8.131.52 is now available for download. The new release introduces really important features hereafter described:
- The Socket data source allows data to be easily provided to the agent from an external application on the same system.
- The Java™ application programming interface (API) data source enables data to be collected in a long-running process that is separate from the agent process, allowing greater flexibility in the type of data that can be collected.
- The number of agent versions available has increased from 12 to 1024.
- The Solution Installer has been replaced by custom install scripts.
- The default minimum IBM Tivoli Monitoring version for agents has changed to 6.2.1 from 6.2, allowing 64-bit numeric attribute support. You can still change the minimum version to 6.2 if your agent needs to be deployed in an IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2 environment.
- A new attribute group, Log File Status, has been added which reflects the status of log files an agent is monitoring.
- Agent Builder downloadable package has been reduced half size
Please read more on the following web site: