If you want to know what you are monitoring with the IBM Tivoli Monitoring product
AntonioSgro 120000718K Visits (4844)
One of the most important activities to perform when you are monitoring your IT infrastructure is to identify specifically which resources you are taking under control,
as well as which situations you are running and where you are running them.
Visibility is the goal.
You can accomplish your goal in serveral ways. We suggest you use a couple of IBM Tivoli Monitoring tools:
· IBM Tivoli Situation Reporter
A new tool, IBM Tivoli Situation reporter, helps you to identify what you are monitoring in your environment, which situations are running, where they are running and the status of each.
IBM Tivoli Situation Reporter is available at the following link:
The ITMSuper tool is a really nice tool that assists you in monitoring your monitoring environment:
· Do you want to know if your warehouse is behaving correctly?
· Do you want to know if all of your situations are appropriately distributed?
· Do you want to identify situations in error?
· Do you want to determine the full topology of your environment?
In addition to answering these questions, the new version of ITMSuper now supports monitoring multi-hub environments and generating batch reports.
The ITMSuper tool is available at the following link: