Data Collectors place SOA data metric files in the ../KD4/logs/KD4.DCA.CACHE and/or the ../KD4/logs directories.
If the data metric files become corrupt, one of the following 3 scenarios might be seen:
- The SOA agent fails to start.
- The SOA agent stops running after several minutes.
- The SOA data metric files are no longer processed, and the following errors might be present in the TEMA log file:
- KD400109E Fault code is blank, setting to Server.Unknown.
- KD40301E Error processing metric log file: ../KD4/logs/KD4.DCA.CACHE/KD4.10... metric.log.1120626084320007-CA
- KD40601E NLS2 Error at line 132 in kd4strut.h. RC = 15
The recommended workaround is as follows:
- Disable the data collector.
- If running, stop the SOA agent.
- Remove all data metric files from the ../KD4/logs/KD4.DCA.CACHE and/or ../KD4/logs directories.
- Reconfigure the data collector.
- Re-start the SOA agent.