Multi-locale site management with IBM Workplace Web Content Management
Learn how to build a suitable multi-locale solution for your Web sites with IBM® Workplace™ Web Content Management. This white paper demonstrates how you can use Workplace Web Content Management to build and manage a multi-locale solution to meet your needs, how the extendable and scalable framework outlined in this document enables these solutions, and how the supplied sample code can be used to fast-track the design and development of your solution.
In this article
- What is a multi-locale site?
- Managing a multi-locale site with Workplace Web Content Management
- Framework for multi-locale site management
- Lifecycle and synchronization
- Localized rendering
- Sample code for authoring, workflow, and rendering
- Where to go from here
- Visit the developerWorks Lotus Web Content Management page.
- For technical resources to help you get started with Lotus Web Content Management, visit the Lotus Web Content Management wiki.
- For product documentation, see the WebSphere Portal and Lotus Web Content Management page on developerWorks.