Integrating SPNEGO with IBM Sametime components on a federated deployment
This paper explains the steps to configure Simple and Protected GSSAPI Negotiation Mechanism (SPNEGO) on a federated deployment for IBM Sametime Community Server, Meeting Server, Proxy Server, Media Manager, Advanced Server, and the Connect Client. SPNEGO enables the SSO mechanism for Microsoft Windows clients that are part of a Microsoft Active Directory Domain.
In this white paper
- Adding machines to the Active Directory domain
- Configuring Active Directory Server
- Configuring SSO
- Configuring SPNEGO on WAS
- Enabling the Snoop servlet in WAS
- Creating a unique Security Domain for the System Console
- Configuring the client
- Troubleshooting and testing
- Author biographies
- developerWorks Lotus Sametime product page.
- developerWorks white paper, " Integrating SPNEGO with IBM Sametime 8.5.2 components using IBM WebSphere Application Server."
- IBM Sametime wiki article, " Manually setting up a full IBM Sametime 8.5.2 environment."