Best practices for using SSO with IBM Sametime 8.5.x Community Server
This white paper describes the IBM Sametime® flows that use the single signon (SSO) mechanism and how SSO works in the IBM Sametime Community Server. It focuses on best practices for configuring SSO in the Community Server, including the various configuration settings involved in that process, along with tips on troubleshooting common problems and their resolutions.
In this white paper
- SSO in Lotus Sametime
- Configuring SSO in Domino
- Working with multiple directories
- Sametime Community Server SSO configuration
- About the authors
- Refer to the Product Documentation on the IBM Sametime product wiki.
- Refer to the Product Documentation on the Lotus Domino and Notes product wiki.
- Read the developerWorks article, "Single Sign-on in a Multi-directory World: 'Never say login again' Part 1."
- Read the developerWorks article, "Single Sign-on in a Multi-directory World: 'Never say login again' Part 2."