IBM Sametime 8.5.2 security features
IBM Sametime 8.5 has many new components that leverage IBM WebSphere and IBM DB2 infrastructures. This paper provides an overview of the security features of the new WebSphere 8.5.2-infrastructure-based offerings along with security-related best practices for the existing components.
In this white paper
- Infrastructure security
- Component-related specifics
- Other component specifics
- Microsoft Office integration
- About the authors
- IBM Redbooks® publication, "WebSphere Application Server V7.0 Security Guide."
- developerWorks white paper, "Enabling SSL in IBM Lotus Sametime 8.5.1: A complete guide."
- SIP: Session Initiation Protocol
- SRTP: The Secure Real-time Transport Protocol
- SDES: Session Description Protocol (SDP) Security Descriptions for Media Streams
- Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN)
- Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN)
- IBM Sametime 8.5.2 reviewers guide