IBM Lotus Notes and Lotus iNotes 8.5.3 on Citrix XenApp 5.0/6.0: A scalability analysis
This white paper provides an overview and recommendations for how to get the most from the IBM Lotus® Notes® 8.5.3 client on the Citrix® XenApp™ 5.0 and Citrix XenApp 6.0 servers. Specifically, it shows that by tuning the environment, you can realize significant improvements when running the Notes client on XenApp.
In this white paper
- Lotus Notes 8.5.3
- Citrix XenApp Server and Client
- Overview of the analysis
- Test strategy
- Test methodology
- Systems under test
- Scalability results and analysis
- Appendix A: Windows Server and XenApp Server optimizations
- Appendix B: Environment optimizations
- Appendix C: Lotus Notes optimization
- Appendix D: Test Environment preparations
- Appendix E: Performance objects and counters
- Appendix F: Lotus Notes install
- About the authors
- developerWorks article, "Using IBM Rational Performance Tester V7.0.1 to load test IBM Lotus Notes standard client in a Citrix environment"
- IBM Support Technote #1330177, How to improve memory usage of Notes Standard clients on Citrix.