IBM Lotus® Domino® 8.5.3 and IBM Lotus Notes® 8.5.3 have been optimized to reduce the transactions from the client to the server. These optimizations yield a reduction in server resources, thus lowering the Total Cost of Ownership. This white paper shows the reductions in processor and disk utilization achieved with large numbers of Notes 8.5.3 clients running on a single Domino 8.5.3 server.
In this white paper
- N85mail and N853mail workloads defined
- Test configurations
- AIX test results
- Linux on System z results
- Appendix: Explanation of Lotus Notes.ini settings
|White paper in PDF format||n85mail_vs_n853mail_workloadsFinal.pdf||132 KB|
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Contribute to the IBM Lotus Domino wiki.
- Refer to the developerWorks IBM Lotus Notes and Domino product page.
- Read the developerWorks article, "IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 server performance, part 1: IBM Lotus Notes performance."