Customizing IBM Lotus Connections 3.0 email digests and notifications
One of the primary new features of IBM Lotus® Connections 3.0 is the email digest capability, which provides personalized daily and weekly newsletters that are generated based on the activities and updates in the user's social network. This white paper describes how to customize the daily and weekly digests emails, ranging from changing the look and feel of emails to more complex customizations such as adding your company-specific content to the email digests. In addition, this paper also covers customizing individual notification emails sent by the Lotus Connections services.
In this white paper
- Configuring and administrating email notifications
- Customizing daily and weekly email digests
- Customizing individual notifications
- Appendix: Comprehensive overview of all notifications in Lotus Connections 3.0
- About the authors
- Lotus Connections 3.0 documentation.
- WebSphere Application Server Version 7.0 Information Center.
- Lotus Connections product page
- Synch.rono.us, the Lotus Connections product team blog.
- Configuring notifications: Lotus Connections 3.0.
- Lotus Connections 3.0 Email digest JavaDoc.
- Tips and tricks for developing HTML for compatible with email clients.
- Guide to CSS support in Email clients.