Configuring single sign-on (SSO) between IBM Lotus Domino and IBM WebSphere Portal
Editor's Note: This white paper is the second in a three-part series on SSO to be published over the next month or so. See the previous paper, "Understanding single sign-on (SSO) between IBM Lotus and IBM® WebSphere® Portal® Domino®."
In this article
- Configure SSO between WebSphere Portal and Lotus Domino
- Testing SSO between WebSphere Portal and Lotus Domino
- About the author
By Charles Price
This paper is designed to help administrators who have a good grasp of how SSO works and want an in-depth explanation of what steps are necessary to configure SSO between IBM WebSphere Portal and IBM Lotus Domino. It also explains how to verify that SSO is working correctly.
- developerWorks white paper, "Understanding single sign-on (SSO) between IBM WebSphere Portal and IBM Lotus Domino".
- Knowledge Base document #1158269, "Troubleshooting WebSphere Portal, Domino Extended Products, and Domino SSO issues."
- developerWorks Lotus Notes and Domino product page.
- developerWorks WebSphere Portal zone.
- Lotus Notes and Domino wiki.
- WebSphere Portal family wiki.
- developerWorks article, "How to configure SSO with LTPA for IBM Lotus Connections 2.0."