The purpose of this white paper is to provide a method for using the IBM® Lotus® Domino® Server.Load utility to evaluate and improve Domino Server performance for a given workload. Included are performance considerations for running Lotus Domino on Linux®. Also presented is a detailed procedure for running the utility to evaluate the performance of Lotus Domino on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, for simulated workloads of 600 and 1200 users.
In this article
- Test Environment
- Performance Considerations for Lotus Domino
- Domino Server.Load
- Graphing and Charting the Results
- About the authors
|Domino Server.Load white paper in PDF format||DominoServerLoadFinal.pdf||1,028 KB|
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- IBM Lotus Notes and Domino information center.
- developerWorks Lotus product page.
- developerWorks Lotus article, "Introduction to Domino Performance Tuning."
- developerWorks Lotus article, "IBM Lotus Domino v8 Server with the IBM Lotus Notes V8 client: Performance."
- developerWorks Lotus article, "Quick start guide to IBM Lotus Domino Server.Load V8."