Troubleshooting the IBM Lotus Domino Administration Process
This white paper presents an intuitive and systematic way to troubleshoot issues involving the IBM Lotus Domino Administration Process (AdminP). It explains why issues occur rather than providing solutions to specific issues, so Domino Administrators can learn how to troubleshoot AdminP issues and learn how the process is affected by the other product features with which it interacts. This document also includes updated information useful for troubleshooting the Administration Process for Domino release 8.
In this article
- Troubleshooting AdminP "101"
- Direct Deposit
- Troubleshooting cross-domain AdminP
- Debugging AdminP
- Other troubleshooting considerations
- IBM Support Techdoc #7002573: "Troubleshooting script for Domino server Administration Process (AdminP)."
- Lotus Domino 7 Administrator Help.