This Reviewer's Guide provides an extensive overview of the latest version of IBM’s social software, IBM Connections 3.0.1, and its nine applications: Home, Profiles, Activities, Blogs, Bookmarks, Communities, Files, Forums, and Wikis. In addition, this guide explains how to extend the features and functions of IBM Connections to your existing applications.
In this white paper
- IBM Connections 3.0 applications overview
- Home page
- Extending IBM Connections to other applications
|Reviewer's Guide in PDF format||IBM_Connections_RG_301_Final.pdf||4.20 MB|
- IBM Connections documentation page.
- Synch.rono.us, the IBM Connections product team blog.
- developerWorks Lotus zone.
- IBM Connections product page.
- IBM Connections for Business Partners.
- developerWorks Lotus article, "IBM Lotus Connections: Enhancing productivity with social computing."
- developerWorks Lotus article, "Integrating IBM Lotus Connections with Microsoft technologies."