This article describes how Atom-enabled clients can communicate with IBM® Lotus® Connections via its standard-based Atom API, with a focus on many of the Activities component features that are new in release 2.0.
In this article
- Basic HTTP authentication
- HTTP and Atom API overview
- Introducing Connections Activities 2.0 API
- Migrating from Activities 1.x API to version 2.0 API
- About the authors
|Lotus Connections white paper in PDF format||ActivitiesAtomAPI-JP.pdf||111KB|
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Read the developerWorks Lotus article, "Deploying IBM Lotus Connections: Integrating with other systems."
- Read the developerWorks Lotus article, "Deploying IBM Lotus Connections: Application programming interface."
- Read the developerWorks article, "An overview of the Atom 1.0 Syndication Format."
- Visit the developersWorks Lotus Connections page.
- Browse the Lotus Connections wiki, where you can find and contribute information about deploying, troubleshooting, and using Lotus Connections.
- Consult the Lotus Connections documentation page for details on the installation, configuration, and administration of Lotus Connections.
- Refer to the Lotus Connections Activities 2.0 API information center.