IBM Connections 4.5 Reviewer’s Guide
This Reviewer's Guide provides a brief summary of the applications that are included in IBM Connections 4.5. It is important to note that these applications can be used within an organization as needed—all together or as individual applications. Capitalizing on a flexible and modular architecture, organizations may start with a single application and add other applications when they choose. As in previous releases of IBM Connections, applications can be installed easily and naturally fit into the user experience, so it is easy to expand as needed.
In this white paper
- IBM Connections 4.5 Overview
- Homepage and Activity Stream
- IBM Connections on the Cloud
- IBM Connections Content Manager
- Extending IBM Connections to other applications