Build the social collaboration experience, here...
Find rich technical content: Downloads, communities, documentation, and more.
The "Heartbleed" attack exploits a vulnerability caused by a design error in OpenSSL. A recent technote confirms that IBM Notes and Domino, along with IBM Notes Traveler, are not susceptible to Heartbleed.
- IBM Social Business Toolkit now supports PHP
- Replay: IBM Connect application development strategy session
- SocialBizUG.org Webcast: Tips to Build a Rock Solid Enterprise Mobile Strategy
- Philippe Riand discusses the Social Business Toolkit SDKs
- IBM Redbooks®: Making the move to IBM Connections 4.5 and IBM Connections Content Manager
- Social Business App Dev Virtual Event replay available
- IBM Redbooks: Installing and deploying IBM Connections
- Experience IBM Notes
- New Release Of The IBM Social Business Toolkit SDK
Technical Library: Articles created by IBM experts and developers like you.
IBM Collaboration Solutions software
For information about available application development products, see IBM Collaborations Solutions application development tools.
For general information about IBM Collaboration Solutions software products, see the IBM Collaboration Solutions products list.
- IBM Domino and IBM iNotes: NEW for IBM Notes and Domino 9.0.1 Social Edition!
- IBM Notes client: NEW for IBM Notes and Domino 9.0.1 Social Edition!
- IBM SmartCloud Engage