Build the social collaboration experience.
Find rich technical content: Downloads, communities, documentation, and more.
This conference on March 26-27 in Bremen, Germany features talks by Kramer Reeves, IBM Director, Product Management, IBM Messaging and Collaboration Solutions, and Louis Richardson, IBM Social Business and Smarter Workforce. The schedule includes news from IBM ConnectED 2015 and information about the IBM Collaboration Solutions roadmap, IBM Verse, and XPages best practices. Live demos, over 40 presentations, and an international audience.
- Mastering XPages, Second Edition
- IBM Notes and Domino immune to Heartbleed bug
- IBM Social Business Toolkit now supports PHP
- Replay: IBM Connect application development strategy session
- SocialBizUG.org Webcast: Tips to Build a Rock Solid Enterprise Mobile Strategy
- Philippe Riand discusses the Social Business Toolkit SDKs
- IBM Redbooks®: Making the move to IBM Connections 4.5 and IBM Connections Content Manager
- Social Business App Dev Virtual Event replay available
- IBM Redbooks: Installing and deploying IBM Connections
Technical Library: Articles created by IBM experts and developers like you.
IBM Collaboration Solutions software
For information about available application development products, see IBM Collaborations Solutions application development tools.
For general information about IBM Collaboration Solutions software products, see the IBM Collaboration Solutions products list.
Bluemix: Leverage our cloud services
Develop your apps from concept to live in minutes.
- IBM Domino and IBM iNotes: NEW for IBM Notes and Domino 9.0.1 Social Edition!
- IBM Notes client: NEW for IBM Notes and Domino 9.0.1 Social Edition!
- IBM SmartCloud Engage