This s390-tools 1.37.0 contains enhancements and bug-fixes; it replaces s390-tools 1.36.1.
If you download any software from this web site please be aware of the Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities.
s390-tools is a package with a set of user space utilities to be used with the Linux on System z distributions.
- Add sysfs collection helper for dbginfo.sh
- build process:
- Add 'make help'
- Add 'make D=1' for debugging
- Add automatic dependency generation
- Do echo also when overriding commands
- added internal libraries:
- util_rec: Print records in different output formats
- util_libc: Handle standard errors for libc functions
- util_file: Read and write files
- util_scandir: Scan a directory for matching entries
- util_path: Work with paths
- util_opt: Parse the command line options
- util_prg: Print standard program messages
- util_panic: Collect FFDC data for unexpected errorsandle standard errors for libc functions
- Remove check for OSN-device
- Remove OSN-support
- Add channel path aware erp
- Add multi domain support for zcrypt device driver
- Reimplement lsscm in C
- Reimplement chchp and lschp in C
- Make use of sysinfo collection helper
- Only cap SAN short payload if pl_len exists
- Fix bug when configuring QETH devices
- Prevent buffer overflow
- No blktrace kill which can corrupt kernel blktrace state