This s390-tools 1.36.0 contains enhancements and bug-fixes; it replaces s390-tools 1.35.0.
If you download any software from this web site please be aware of the Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities.
s390-tools is a package with a set of user space utilities to be used with the Linux on System z distributions.
- Add device resolution for vlan and bonding devices
- Add quick format support
- Add query host access to volume support
- FMake timestamp the first field in record output
- Exclude Payload hex field from log message record output
- Add Area field to record output
- Add missing header fields to area record output
- Print the Record id field for Area area class records
- Mark oldest and newest trace area records
- Mark oldest and newest def_err pseudo area records
- Mark oldest and newest foreign area records
- Mark oldest and newest log message records
- Add a warning about low resolution timestamps
- Add Trace Area Statistics table to script output
- Add time zone command line option
- Add collection of domain xml files
- Move and fix CPU id field output to print_header function
- Include microseconds in warning threshold calculation
- Fix parsing of precise syslog timestampsFix labels for REC ERP action status and ERP step fields