This s390-tools 1.33.0 contains enhancements and bug-fixes; it replaces s390-tools 1.32.1.
If you download any software from this web site please be aware of the Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities.
s390-tools is a package with a set of user space utilities to be used with the Linux on System z distributions.
- lszdev and chzdev:
- Tools to display and modify the persistent configuration of devices and device drivers which are specific to the s390 platform
- Introduce --force option for devices on cio_ignore list
- Improve man page chapter 'PREREQUISITES'
- Remove support for deprecated UCD-SNMP package
- Enable DASD multi-volume dump for ssid != 0
- Fix memory block number calculation with memory holes