This s390-tools 1.32.0 contains enhancements and bug-fixes; it replaces s390-tools 1.31.0.
If you download any software from this web site please be aware of the Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities.
s390-tools is a package with a set of user space utilities to be used with the Linux on System z distributions.
- Remove approval question for znetconf -R if there are no devices
- Remove LCS p390 device
- Support bridge_reflect_promisc sysattr
- Now znetconf checks the existence of ccwgroup devices
- Avoid error message when called in KVM guest
- Do not scan on FCP devices that are no longer online or in bad state