This s390-tools 1.19.0 contains enhancements and bug-fixes; it replaces s390-tools-1.18.0.
If you download any software from this web site please be aware of the Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities.
s390-tools is a package with a set of user space utilities to be used with the Linux on System z distributions.
- zgetdump: Add live dump support
- The zgetdump tool can now use the /dev/mem device node as source dump
- This allows the creation of non-disruptive kernel live dumps in every target format that is supported
- Add hint to man page how to setup the HMC for monitoring all LPARs
- Check SCSI registration in loop after LUN0 and WLUN unit_add
- Support OSA address tables with more than 8 KB
- Improve error handling
- Improve checking of "kdump_flat" dumps for --info option