This s390-tools 1.15.0 contains enhancements and bug-fixes; it replaces s390-tools-1.14.0.
If you download any software from this web site please be aware of the Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities.
s390-tools is a package with a set of user space utilities to be used with the Linux on System z distributions.
- cpuplugd: Improve memory ballooning with cpuplugd
- The cpuplugd daemon now supports more advanced control of the cmm memory balloon, as well as a history function to access previous data. Any data from /proc/vmstat and /proc/meminfo can now be used in rules and user-defined variables.
- Support current kernel versions
- Show all active LUNs for "--active", not just well known LUNs
- Generate a message to load "sg", if kernel module has been removed
- Prevent unnecessary error messages for empty sysfs files
- Add sync to ensure that all data has been written to disk