This s390-tools 1.14.0 contains enhancements and bug-fixes; it replaces s390-tools-1.13.0.
If you download any software from this web site please be aware of the Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities.
s390-tools is a package with a set of user space utilities to be used with the Linux on System z distributions.
- fdasd: Implement new partition types
- fdasd is now able to partition DASD devices with the types "Linux raid" and "Linux LVM", besides partition types "Linux native" and "Linux swap".
- Furthermore, the partition type can now also be specified in the fdasd configuration file.
- Skip unnecessary retry/wait loop on non-zero return code
- Improve error message
- Fix configuration file string handling
- Fix exit code handling (use on exit code 1 for all kinds of errors)
- Improve command response time
- Allow built-in version of vmcp (no kernel module)
- Add check for debugfs mount point
- Rename the long option "--output" to "--outfile"