This s390-tools 1.13.0 contains enhancements and bug-fixes; it replaces s390-tools-1.12.0.
If you download any software from this web site please be aware of the Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities.
s390-tools is a package with a set of user space utilities to be used with the Linux on System z distributions.
- qetharp: Support IPv6 for query ARP cache for HiperSockets
- For HiperSockets (real and GuestLAN) in Layer 3 mode, qetharp is now able to show IPv6 entries. These entries are only shown if qetharp is called with -6 or --ipv6 in conjunction with -q.
- zfcpdbf: Adjust to 2.6.38 zfcp driver changes
- The zfcp driver tracing infrastructure was changed for kernel 2.6.38: The zfcpdbf tool is updated to work with the new trace data.
- For analyzing traces from kernel dumps with the dump analysis tool "crash" version 5.1.0 (or later) the "-s" s390dbf command option can be used to save the traces to disk and afterwards run zfcpdbf on the saved traces.
- Note that zfcpdbf in s390-tools 1.13 (or later) will not be able to process zfcp traces from kernels older than 2.6.38.
- Allow opening of read-only disk images
- Enlarge the file system name string
- Prevent segmentation fault if $HOME is undefined
- cpuplugd: Fix multiplication in rule expressions
- hyptop: Prevent interactive mode on s390 line mode terminals
- To prevent hyptop starting in interactive mode on line mode terminals, the TERM variable is checked. If TERM is unset or set to "dumb" interactive mode is not allowed.