This s390-tools 1.10.0 contains enhancements and bug-fixes; it replaces s390-tools-1.9.0.
If you download any software from this web site please be aware of the Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities.
s390-tools is a package with a set of user space utilities to be used with the Linux on System z distributions.
- chchp: Use /proc/cio_settle
- znetconf: Add support for new CHPIDs OSX and OSM introduced with z196
- Fix --attribute option
- Print message if no driver is attached to a device
- Fix variable record file length ending with a null block
- Fix memory leak in freeing cached file data
- Set cpu_min to 1 by default
- Fix cmm_min/max limit checks
- Fix stack overwrite
- ip_watcher - xcec-bridge:
- Fix multicast forwarding
- iucvterm - iucvtty:
- Install signal handler for the interrupt signal
- Do not specify z/VM user IDs for the login program
- Fix "ipa list" function to display devices with subchannel set != 0
- Fix dump conversion problem for z/VM guests with DCSSes
- Revised man page and added vmur examples
- Fix "Use of uninitialized value" and output issues
- Fix the execution of stat <file> to follow symlinks
- Fix -d|--driver option to work with latest versions of bash