Manage your big data workloads with NoSQL solutions on IBM Power Systems running Linux
IBM® POWER8 processor-based systems were designed for various big data and analytics workloads by providing 4X more threads per core, memory bandwidth, and cache than other platform options. These benefits translate into superior performance gains for NoSQL solutions like MongoDB and EnterpriseDB making them ideal for managing your big data workloads on Power Systems running Linux.
Learn how to install these NoSQL solutions, get started using them on Power Systems, and tune the environment to achieve the best performance in the following articles:
- Get started with MongoDB on IBM Power Systems running Linux
- Tuning guide for MongoDB on IBM Power Systems
- Get started with EDB Postgres Advanced Server 9.5 on IBM Power Systems running Linux
- Getting started with Neo4j on IBM Power Systems running Linux
- IBM Power Systems solution for EnterpriseDB Postgres Advanced Server