Use the IBM Graphical Data Mapper to transform data between formats
Transform data into different formats with the IBM Graphical Data Mapper
Learn how to use the IBM Graphical Data Mapper in the IBM Integration Bus to create a graphical map to transform data between different formats, such as XML, text, and binary formats. In the video, Andrew Coleman describes the steps necessary to build a map, starting with a view of the toolkit that shows a simple message flow with a mapping node, launching the new map wizard, and editing the map to meet project-specific requirements.
The IBM Graphical Data Mapper is also included in several IBM products:
- IBM InfoSphere® Master Data Management V10
- IBM Integration Designer V7.5.1
- Rational® Application Developer for WebSphere® Software V8.5
- WebSphere Message Broker V8.0
- Try the Graphical Data Mapper in the IBM Integration Bus for Developers.