IBM® Rational® Developer for AIX® and Linux® provides unified environments specialized for the development of software solutions targeted to distributed platforms utilizing technologies of C and C++ (on AIX and Linux), COBOL (on AIX), Java, Enterprise Java, Web 2.0, mobile Web, SOA, SCA, OSGi and other technologies.
Don't want to download and install Rational Developer for AIX and Linux on your local machine? Try it in a sandbox instead, where hands-on exercises step you through real-world scenarios.
Explore the available purchasing options:
Tell your boss
- IBM Data Studio Client
- IBM Worklight
- Rational Developer family
- Rational Developer for i product page
- Rational Developer for AIX and Linux C/C++ Edition product page
- Rational Developer for AIX and Linux AIX COBOL edition product page
- Community: Rational Developer for Power hub
- Smarter computing with Rational Power Tools
- A new class of tools for developing, porting, and optimizing C/C++ applications for AIX
- IBM Power and Compiler Webcast Series