IBM® Cognos® Application Workbench uses a model-driven framework and a built-in common dimension foundation to develop, adapt and extend business intelligence applications. IBM Cognos Application Workbench helps organizations gain richer insights faster, by enabling them to rapidly design, build and deliver BI applications organization-wide. It automatically generates end-to-end applications—from data source to warehouse to reports to fully guided analysis.
It includes a model-driven workbench for developing new BI applications or extending existing applications rapidly, placing application design in the hands of business users. The adaptive, extensible framework can be upgraded easily to respond to changing business requirements, so organizations never outgrow the solution. It automatically generates business intelligence (BI) applications, with no need for specialist skills, time-consuming coding, or manual change-management processes. Common dimensions provide a consistent information foundation, regardless of who builds the application or when. Cognos Application Workbench provides the performance, scalability, and self-service capabilities of IBM Cognos Business Intelligence.
You are entitled to submit technical problems and questions to a Cognos forum, hosted by IBM Cognos Business Intelligence experts.
- Product support page
- Product forum
- SDK Solutions and Diagnostic Tools
- Cognos Support Portal and Technote
- IBM Cognos 8 Analytic Applications information center
- Cognos Analytic Applications product documentation
- Cognos forum | All forums
- Demo: IBM Cognos Analytic Applications
- developerWork Cognos page
- Cognos Analytic Applications forum
- IBM Cognos Analytic Applications information center
- IBM Cognos Education
- Cognos Analytic Applications
- Business Intelligence and Financial Performance Management Products
- Business intelligence and Financial Performance Management Solutions
Subscribe to updates
Find out how to get pricing and purchase information for Cognos Business Intelligence. Contact us for pricing information.
Tell your boss
- Analytic Applications Software Environments
- Analytic Applications Product Documentation
- Analytic Applications Information Center