This sample code contains Visual Basic examples showing you how to execute SQL, how to get and set client level information, how to connect and disconnect from a database, control autocommit,, retrieve hierarchical data, read and write LOB data, how to call stored procedures and how to work with D\UDTs and UDFs.
The sample code is delivered in a zip (Windows) file approximately 8 KB in size. For more information, view the readme file.
The Visual Basic ADO code sample contains the following files:
- ReadMe.txt - Readme file.
- cliExeSQL.bas - How to execute SQL statements.
- cli_Info.bas - How to get and set client level information.
- dbConn.bas - How to connect and disconnect from a database.
- dbInfo.bas - How to get and set information on database level.
- dbCommit.bas - How to control autocommit dynamically on database level.
- dtHier.bas - How to retrieve hierarchical data.
- dtLob.c - How to read and write LOB data.
- spCall.bas - How to call stored procedures.
- udfUse.bas - How to create and work with UDTs and UDFs.
- Util.bas - Common utilities for other sample programs.
You should have the following installed:
- Visual Basic 6.0 with the latest Service Pack.
- AD0 2.6 with the latest Service Pack.
- For the latest information on programming, compiling, and running DB2 applications, refer to the DB2 Application Development Web site.
|Code sample||vb.zip ( HTTP | FTP )||8 KB|