Handling Changes to IBM Cognos 8 Security
This document provides best practices around handling security changes, both reactive and proactive, with IBM Cognos 8. Topics such as changing namespaces, moving external users and CAMID details are covered.
In this article
Topics covered include:
- Changes Which Affect CAMID
- Changes Which Affect Trusted Credentials (TCS)
- Reactive Solution Best Practices
- Pro-actively Handling Change - Best Practices
- Cognos Business Intelligence and Financial Performance Management: Learn more about Cognos software, services, best practices, and support.