- Service and Application Problem Diagnosis
- Service Asset and Configuration Management - View Asset and CI details via UI Preview
- Faster Incident Ticket Routing to reduce Mean Time To Resolution by leveraging real-time monitoring information.
- Perform cross-product configuration for a Business Service Management solution
- Schedule and Orchestrate any vendor's Automation Plan
- Deployment of VM, System, and Application Patterns in cloud
- Application Performance Management in a dynamic environment
- Cloud orchestration of VM snapshots backup and restore capabilities
Note that you can also use the wiki table of contents on the left side of this page. All scenario pages are child pages of this page.
What is a scenario about ?
IBM teams follow the OSLC best practice of using scenarios to define the why, what, how and who in integration amongst products. Listed
here are the scenarios that the teams have created as they went about adding integration in their products.
Note that as these efforts always involve multiple groups, we want to be consistent and follow one "language" as it were. To this end, all
scenarios use this template:
- what are we doing ?
- A short description of the expected business benefits for the customer if we implement this scenario
- why are we doing this ?
- Conditions that the Steps implicitly require before they can begin.
- Conditions that will be true once the Steps have been completed
- A single concrete series of actions/events visible to clients.
- how we are doing this and who participates in this scenario
You can comment on a particular scenario by use the "add a comment" link at the bottom of each page.
You can propose new scenarios as well. Just create a child page off of this page (using this template) or contact me. Please use the same template as the other scenarios so that we are consistent in format and usage.