IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale and DataPower XC10 Appliance Releases and Updates
IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale and DataPower XC10 Appliance Releases and Updates
- DataPower XC10 Appliance Firmware update version 2.5
- DataPower XC10 Appliance Firmware update version 2.1
- Download the WebSphere eXtreme Scale version 8.6 Quick Start Guide
- This guide is intended to get you started with installing WebSphere eXtreme Scale and running a simple application.
- You want to add the 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 repositories to your Installation Manager repository list. This will let you install the latest directly.
|Releases||Affected Component(s)||Description||Release Date||APARs||Download|
|188.8.131.52||All||Fix Pack 6||12-08-2014||
PI19073: The java.lang.classnotfoundexception, com.ibm.websphere.ssl.protocol.sslsoc, occurs erroneously.
PI19662: Incorrect routetable and TargetNotAvailableExceptions occur afte r simultaneous catalog and container stops.
PI19855: Clients receive an ObjectGridRuntimException and CWOBJ3191E message when connecting to a replica catalog server.
PI20706: The DuplicateKeyException exception occurs when starting catalog servers.
PI20987: Deadlocks can occur in the logging infrastructure.
PI21895: A java.lang.NullPointerException exception can occur when deploying an application that uses the AppDeploymentController.
PI22056: The NoClassDefFoundError exception can occur when using an Oracl e JRE.
PI22076: HTTP session attributes are orphaned in attributes map with no metadata object.
PI22428: The monitoring console custom report runs infinitely and never finishes.
PI22552: Clear operations use large amounts of memory when doing asynchro nous replication.
PI22836: CWOBJ1573I messages occur, as shards fail to be promoted.
PI24163: Asynchronous replication can be slow when using eXtremeMemory (XM).
PI24426: The com.ibm.CSI.SSLPort class is not honored when configuring the ORB SSL port.
PI24572: When adding multiple dynamic maps concurrently, threads can hang.
PI24585: Client-side near cache is not updated when the remote data grid has a configured evictor.
PI24589: WebSphere eXtreme Scale logs connection messages for every check of replication status.
PI24888: No error message occurs for unreachable shards when you run the xscmd routetable command.
PI25151: Clearing maps or moving shards can take a long time when using eXtremeMemory (XM).
PI25155: Clear can cause high CPU when processed by an asynchronous replica or foreign primary.
PI25341: Segmentation fault can occur when using the ObjectMap.getNextKey() API and eXtremeMemory.
PI25343: XIO request timeout is not logged successfully.
PI25549: Session contents are not updated to the data grid after invalidation.
PI25590: Threads might hang when sending a request and using the eXtremeIO transport.
PI25984: Change the High Availability (HA) Manager token exchange to match configuration settings.
PI26050: Primary shard reachable in xscmd routetable, missing in xscmd showPlacement
PI26150: The xscmd command, suspendStatus, throws an error when there are no data grids defined, and the map (-ms) option is used.
PI26368: The establishLink command was fixed to display error messages from the server, instead of the generic message, not
PI26388: Multimaster replication links get stuck in as dismissing_link state.
PI26842: A slow memory leak with certain SSL and XIO transport scenarios exists.
PI27312: After a restart, all data grids are not relinked by way of MMR.
PI27314: The WebSphere eXtreme Scale REST gateway does not support multiple data grids.
PI27319: The setMaxInactiveInterval method does not work correctly when you set the listener mode to true.
PI27320: When placement is set to perContainer, a session handle cookie is used.
PI27462: Query functions prevent LIKE operations from using available indexes.
PI27463: IBM eXtremeMemory (XM) leaks when clients and servers are collocated in the same Java Virtual Machine (JVM).
PI27559: Duplicate eXtreme Scale log messages seen when running in an environment that has its own java.util.logging.LogManager.
PI27562: The ObjectGrid client runtime can incorrectly throw an exception when the server is restarted while the client is still running.
PI27994: When using XIO and copy_to_bytes (XDF), a singleton that implements readresolve() might not serialize correctly.
PI28246: wsadmin listXSDomains and getDefaultXSDomain commands fail when using connectyp type NONE.
PI28253: eXtreme Memory can leak or cause segmentation faults when using ObjectGridEventListeners.
PI28255: ClassNotFoundException exceptions occur when using eXtreme Memory with synchronous replication.
PI28598: An infinite loop is seen when using the HTTP session method, getSession().
PI28785: ClassCastException exceptions can occur when using client replication.
PI28860: Memory can leak when using the ObjectMap.lock() and lockAll() APIs with eXtremeMemory (XM).
PI29189: Thread hangs are seen during server shutdown.
PI29199: Hung threads can occur when using template maps with eXtreme Memory.
PI29205: Exceptions occur when using template maps and starting an ObjectGrid in PRELOAD mode.
PI29380: Deadlocks can occur when doing a clear operation when using TTL eviction.
PI29437: The write rate of the csv statistics files cannot be changed.
PI29443: The output of thexscmd command, findByKey, truncates the keys.
PI29734: Phantom byte buffers can leak when running with eXtremeMemory.
PI29735: The xscmd findByKey command fails when running with eXtremeIO transport and a customer data serializer or object transformer.
PI30112: SEGMENTATION FAULTS CAN OCCUR WHEN RUNNING WITH EXTREME MEMORY (XM) AND TRACE ENABLED.
PI30190: Unexpected MissingSerializationInfoException exceptions are thrown during failover recovery.
PI30445: During failover, WebSphere eXtreme Scale V8.6 containers take considerable amount of time to recover.
PI30953: Replication slows down when loading an ObjectGrid that contains many dynamic maps.
|184.108.40.206||All||Fix Pack 5||06-23-2014||
PM88151: Update JRE shipped with Websphere eXtreme scale to include JRE APAR IV35528.
PM88802: Multimaster replication (MMR) scenarios that involve COPY_TO_BYTES maps and the restart of domains can cause.
PM95987: Time to Live (TTL) eviction uses Object arrays to store entries, which causes an increase in monitors in the heap.
PM98008: Fail fast clients have delayed recovery after failover.
PM98601: The ObjectGridRuntimeException exception occurs during failover to another server, without losing the session connection.
PM98637: Loading a grid with security enabled quadrupled the load time.
PM99116: Object query with XIO transport and XDF COPY_TO_BYTES mode creates extra Lock objects which results in.
PM99156: Object query runs at a lower transaction isolation level thatn requested, resulting in null values returned.
PM99584: The XIO transport can experience timeouts handling large messages.
PM99585: eXtremeIO (XIO) should send a pool ID for all XIO thread pools.
PM99586: When authentication is disabled and SSL is enabled in a multi-catalog environment, catalog servers fail to startup.
PM99589: During shard creation or creating new template maps , we can hit a deadlock or hang running XIO and XDF.
PM99659: Java applications using enums that implement a toString( ) method with XDF maps.
PM99660: Applications using maps with COPYMODE=COPY_TO_BYTES and using the XIO transport.
PM99690: Extraneous information in trace.
PM99789: The extremeMemory (XM) and disk overflow values retrieved from a map might be different from the original values.
PM99791: Using eXtremeMemory (XM) and synchronous replication might cause memory leaks.
IC98274: Domain names are missing from the WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance user interface.
IT00891: A memory leak occurs if a client does not properly disconnect from the Object Grid manager.
IT01494: Exceptions occur when assimilating a third appliance or stopping multiple catalog servers.
IT01651: The route table output includes internal data grids, and the route table output for the _IBM_XC10_CONFIG_ grid is incorrect.
PI04908: Can not load plugins reliably as osgiService in Liberty.
PI04949: Host filter (-hf) option does not return catalog servers as opti ons for xscmd -c teardown command.
PI04978: Monitor console fails to stop after a start is issued while the console is already started.
PI05009: When the Liberty profile archive installer does not require the "wlp" directory, the installation fails.
PI05011: Add xscmd -c suspend to 220.127.116.11 commands.
PI05066: CWOBJ0006W errors occur if you configure the data grid with XIO or XDF and optimistic locking, when near cache is enabled.
PI05109: NullPointerException exception occurs when using complex POJO keys with hibernate and remote grid with copymode=COPY_TO_BYTES.
PI05190: Showing environment information with xscmd utility includes information for eXtreme Memory (XM) and disk overflow.
PI05192: The continuous query package are not declared as exported packages and can not be used in OSGi environments.
PI05212: Clients with short client retry timeouts experience TargetNotAvailable exceptions during server restart.
PI05218: During a migration, clients experience TargetNotAvailableException exceptions.
PI05266: Infinite loop until transaction timeout causes high CPU when using HTTP session replication.
PI05377: Websphere eXtreme scale receives a ConcurrentModificationException exception and route table.
PI05479: WHEN AN EXTREME SCALE SERVER ENCOUNTERS AN EXCEPTION THE REPLICA DOES NOT RECOVER.
PI05515: USER MAY NOT GET THE CORRECT OBJECTGRID STATS RELATED TO TRANSPERPERIOD AND/OR MIN/MAX VALUE.
PI05840: eXtreme Scale clients using osgi fail when there is a transactioncallback plug-in osgi service.
PM88151: xscmd fails with error due to the mbean server binding to the wrong IP address.
PI05917: WebContainer threads are hung in SessionsLRUOffloader.
PI05942: KeyNotFoundException during httpsession.setAttribute call when using HTTP session replication.
PI06011: An eXtreme Scale deadlock can occur when an ObjectGridEventListener end method creates a transaction that.
PI06081: Do not fill the logs with CWOBJ1546I messages for an IllegalStateException exception for a bad host:port.
PI06109: The xscmd -c suspend -t placement -g gridname -ms mapset command does not suspend placement for data grids that do not.
PI06193: Internal temporary files are not removed correctly, which can cause extra disk space usage.
PI06229: The ClassCastException exception occurs when you use WebSphere eXtreme Scale sessions.
PI06341: The WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client might allow the cached HTTP session data of one user to be accessed by a different user.
PI06914: HTPP session attributes always go to the grid after override was set to true.
PI07148: Multiple copies of map keys are kept on the Java heap when multiple indexes are defined on the same eXtremeMemory (XM)
PI07209: The HttpSession.setMaxInactiveInterval is not replicated to session management in remote data grids.
PI07347: Allow customer to override a session grid transaction timeout for a client.
PI07368: NullPointerException exception during deserialization of hashtable may occur if hashtable was modified during
PI07377: Primary shards hang during placement when ObjectGridEventListeners and sync replicas are configured.
PI07386: When the foreign domain name does not match the foreign endpoints, the error is not displayed in the log file.
PI07536: ClassCastException exception occurs when using ObjectMap.lock() API with a Loader plug-in configured.
PI07942: CONTAINER SERVERS ARE ALLOWED TO START WITH MISCONFIGURED CATALO G SERVICE ENDPOINTS.
PI07969: Foreign endpoints are not checked for valid format before being passed to the ORB/XIO.
PI08299: Incorrectly using xscmd -c establishLink can result in a sucessful link, but failed replication.
PI08328: Unnecessary calls to retrieve sessions from remote grid.
PI08357: The ClassNotFoundException occurs when you use the eXtreme Scale API from the Liberty profile MBean to shut down the
PI08361: When a JPA exception occurs, the exception class is not found.
PI08490: Hitcount on replica shards shows incorrect statistics due to replication.
PI08759: Data grid errors occur after you delete a zone.
PI09120: XIO/XM disk overflow large payloads causing gpf's on container JVMs
PI09139: Performance degradation occurs with large allocations when you use XIO and COPY_TO_BYTES.
PI09160: When you use eXtremeMemory (XM) on Solaris with WebSphere Application Server, java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError errors occur.
PI09251: Client metadata recovery might result in the MissingSerializationInfoException exception.
PI09399: mergeNewDescriptorIntoExisting appears to hang in session workload.
PI09551: An error initializing the "IBMJCE" class with the Oracle JRE prevents the eXtreme Scale client or server from starting.
PI09787: The xscmd routetable command incorrectly shows more than one sync replica.
PI09793: LockTimeout exception in primary catalog while running xscmd commands related to placement or contianers.
PI09812: Log information is missing when a catalog server cannot reference the intended container when sending placement.
PI09901: The WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client might allow the cached HTTP session data of one user to be accessed by a different user.
PI10052: Memory is fragmented when you use WebSphere eXtreme Scale extreme memory (XM) on Solaris operating systems.
PI10217: The org.omg.CORBA.BAD_PARAM exception can occur in eXtreme Scale when you use external monitoring software.
PI10561: When the JSESSIONID is set to an empty string, the java.util.NoSuchElementException exception occurs.
PI10763: Threads might hang because of the performance of the ClassSerializer.
PI10885: A ClassNotFoundException exception may be thrown during an object grid operation when XDF is used.
PI10889: FFDC reports can be large if they include content from ORBClientCoreMessageHandler or XIOClientCoreMessageHandler.
PI10890: Data grids with near-cache invalidation or last access TTL synchronization enabled might cause OutOfMemoryError exceptions.
PI10895: When using multiple Liberty servers when one is shutdown, the corresponding container does not shutdown property.
PI10898: A NullPointerException exception could occur in the near cache invalidation publisher when accepting a subscription for a
PI10912: When clients contact the catalog server to check for an updated route table, they can get delayed responses.
PI10970: An XIO-enabled synchronous replica reports a KeyNotFoundError when update or remove operations occur during heavy client load.
PI10977: When you run queries, the Java.lang.ClassCastException exception might be returned.
PI10980: WebSphere eXtreme Scale apps in the same JVM as the servers see decreased performance and repeated CWOBJ9056 messages.
PI11006: Threads hang during recovery after the process to create replica shards times out.
PI11089: Improve catalog server split brain recovery to be more autonomic.
PI11114: When enabled, eXtreme Memory (XM) fails to evict correctly when using memory-based LRU eviction.
PI11197: The WebSphere eXtreme Scale OSGi-enabled container does not restart when disconnected from the catalog.
PI11291: Missing methods from the CatalogServerProperties API require API alternatives to configure server-to-core-group mappings.
PI11520: Unable to get server mbean exception when starting a server registered with an administrative agent.
PI11556: WebSphere eXtreme Scale dynamic cache performance is slow during when the data grid is disconnected.
PI11645: Stopping multiple catalog servers might cause the catalog service domain to go out of quorum.
PI11829: NullPointerException exceptions can occur when using object query with the LOWER() SQL function and an addressable key.
PI11835: The hash index can return incorrect results when you use the MapIndex.EMPTY_VALUE special value.
PI12002: Global index (MapGlobalIndex) find methods fail with IllegalArgumentException when finding null attribute.
PI12006: WebSphere eXtreme Scale container servers print several CWOBJ2521I messages in the log files.
PI12074: Recycle catalog automatic start containers after a brownout recovery.
PI12082: xscmd -c setCatTraceSpec does not set on all catalog servers if there are more than one on a host.
PI12085: The shard type for route entries that cannot be reached are mislabeled in xscmd routetable output.
PI12206: Intermittent query failure can occur with TargetNotAvailable exceptions from the ObjectQuery.getResultIterator API.
PI12212: A ConcurrentModificationException exception might occur when you register a near-cache invalidation listener for a new map.
PI12307: ConcurrentModificationException exceptions in FFDC incorrectly being created.
PI12308: Classes with multiple writeObject or readObject methods in a class hierarchy are not deserialized correctly.
PI12309: Classes that implement writeobject & readobject calling default writeobject during deserialization are not serialized
PI12310: A NullPointerException exception or other unexpected behavior occurs when you use a deserialized object.
PI12311: The ''=='' operation may fail as false when using enum
PI12410: Reduce memory overhead for each cache entry and strings that are stored in the cache.
PI12502: Extra entries in route table are not checked or are unavailable, and is not resolved with trigger placement.
PI12524: HashMap.clear() and IdentityHashMap.clear() usage in eXtreme Scale can cause CPU overhead when using eXtreme Data Format
PI12637: Hung threads can happen when using template maps and the ShardEvents plug-in.
PI12677: WebSphere eXtreme Scale .NET clients may experience lock timeout exceptions.
PI12686: Performance bottleneck exists when using permission check period configuration for security.
PI12707: An IllegalStateException exception is caused by multiple invalidation calls.
PI12731: Information for the xscmd -c showLinkedPrimaries command is missing.
PI12798: The catalog server can leak memory over time, which can cause out of memory errors.
PI12903: Concurrent agent calls results in XIOEntryAgentCallbackImpl memory leak on client when using XIO.
PI13074: Catalog servers take a long time to start when some hosts are not reachable.
PI13463: During near-cache invalidation initialization, you can clear the near cache without notifying event listeners.
PI14077: Replicas time out during creation (CWOBJ1579W message) and are not added to the route table in larger environments.
PI14083: EXTRANEOUS INFORMATION MIGHT BE BE DISPLAYED IN TRACE FILES AFTE R ENABLING TRACE ON THE SERVER.
PI14184: eXtreme Data Format (XDF) serialization and deserialization can be slow with large graphs of Objects.
PI14185: ISREQUESTEDSESSIONIDVALID RETURNS INCORRRECT RESULTS
PI14232: Large-value objects stored in the data grid can cause object output streams to grow in size when running get operations.
PI14525: The listener, JMSObjectGridEventListener, fails when running with synchronous replication.
PI14548: A NullPointerException exception occurs in the dynamic cache evictor because evictors are asynchronous.
PI14554: Entries never evict, if they are fired during preload.
PI14556: ClassNotFound Exception when using on XM.
PI14572: MapEventListener.entryEvicted() call prevents locking of the key
PI14584: Data flow from DomainA to DomainB fails even after linking the domains with DB in quiesce state.
PI14604: getNextKey with OutputFormat=RAW still attempts to inflate the key value
PI14645: CWOBJ6324E messages occur for serialization failures when you use the COPY_TO_BYTES copy mode.
PI14660: Discarded partitions are not removed from the route information.
PI14949: PACKAGE ORB FIXES IX90098 IX90108 IX90112 IX90113 IX90114 IX91032 IX90138 FOR WXS
PI15068: Keys that use custom Java serialization or have enums fail to map correctly when using Multi Master Replication.
PI15072: During near-cache invalidation initialization, deadlocks might occur..
PI15249: The IBM eXtremeMemory (XM) function can produce segmentation faults under load when doing certain ObjectMap operations.
PI15315: New synchronous replicas that aggressively copy data from the primary shard can cause high CPU usage.
PI15778: Update developmentMode="true" to allow for replicas to move another node if one exists.
PI15790: Missed OptimisticCollisionExceptions during collision
PI15795: Improvement of WXS security problem determination.
PI15808: A ClassCastException exception can occur when removing a non-existing entry and using the write-behind loader function.
PI15809: eXtreme Scale creates two ORB thread pools during initialization.
PI15814: WEBSPHERE PORTAL DISPLAYING PAGE SOURCE WHEN THE USER IS FAILING OVER TO WEBSPHERE EXTREME SCALE BEING USED AS SESSSION.
PI16104: ClassNotFoundException exceptions can occur when using eXtremeIO transport in WebSphere Application Server.
PI16166: When using COPY_TO_BYTES for XIO in V8.6 of the data grid, the dynamic cache meta-data is not compressed.
PI16178: Failures in WXS container reconnect code which can lead to duplicate containers.
PI16288: The catalog server may not restart after brownout.
PI16292: Brownout recovery with no quorum causes client exceptions.
PI16307: Client routing errors occur during a network brownout.
PI16345: PERMISSION CHECKS NOT PERFORMED WHEN JAVA 2 SECURITY WAS NOT ENA BLED EVEN THOUGH GRID AUTHORIZATION WAS ENABLED.
PI16353: The ObjectGridPermission.DYNAMIC_MAP permission is not checked.
PI16357: The xscmd command showMapSizes displays Inactive shards after th e restart of an XC10 collective member.
PI16371: In a Multi-Master replication (MMR) or JPA L2 scenario, the prim ary shards do not link and begin replication.
PI16690: Internal statistics data grow without being evicted leading to OutOfMemoryError conditions.
PI16800: The catalog.services.cluster property cannot be used to set the service domain for dynamic cache data grids.
PI17169: Evictors can output messages with NoSuchElementException exceptions when processing evictions.
PI17316: XDF serialization might fail with ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException exceptions.
PI17596: Reconnecting containers might immediately stop healthy containers during container reconnect.
PI17686: Reconnected agents or clients experience longs transactions or T argetNotAvailableException after server failover
PI17748: The Catalog service domain membership panel does not list all available servers correctly, when dynamic clusters exist.
PI17779: A security utility causes build failures on Oracle JVMs.
PI17785: HTTP session failover does not return the persistsed session.
PI17913: AES not supported on Oracle JRE on Windows and Linux.
PI18175: A subset of replicas are missing after a server stops or is restarted.
PI18503: Problems occur when you restart catalog servers and quorum is enabled.
PI18700: WXS CONSOLE MONITOR ON WAS18.104.22.168 EMBEDDED FAILS ON LOGIN WITH BAD_CERTIFICATE.
|22.214.171.124||All||Fix Pack 4||10-18-2013||
PM67197: KOREAN LANGUAGE CHARACTERS ARE CORRUPTED IN THE ADMINISTRATIVE CONSOLE AFTER INSTALLATION OF WEBSPHERE EXTREME SCALE 8.5
PM85510: Fix multiple issue when trying to set the HPEL logging to enabled.
PM89088: Warning is logged on first FFDC when running in a stand-alone eXtreme Scale environment.
PM91161: WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client for .NET throws an exception when you use the DateTime attribute.
PM92692: ADDXC10PUBLICCERT SCRIPT MAY FAIL FOR CERTAIN WAS NAMES
PM92829: Support container restart in OSGi environment.
PM93057: Log when we receive an establishLink or dismissLink
PM93700: Improve usability for xscmd establishLinks and dismissLinks commands
PM93701: Using local endpoints on the establishLinks command causes multimaster replication (MMR) to not function correctly.
PM93755: Thread hang or ConcurrentModificationException exceptions can occur because of incorrect synchronization.
PM93948: No support to have processes that embed an eXtreme scale server run time exit during teardown.
PM94029: Websphere eXtreme scale 8.6 installs sMash product smash0101.Sys2 file.
PM94195: When you set "Restrict cookies to HTTPS session cookies" on the application server, the cookie is not secure.
PM94222: You cannot create dynamic global indexes when a data grid only contains template maps.
PM94375: Clients running in primary catalog server do not get push routing information.
PM94454: NullPointerException exception occurs when using entitymanager with dbupdate and more than one partition.
PM94619: ILLEGALSTATEEXCEPTION THROWN DURING HTTPSESSION CALLS WHEN USING MULTIPLE WEB APPS AND SPLICER PROPERTY LISTENERMODE=FALSE
PM94752: Session attributes do not get persisted to the remote grid when using splicer property replicationinterval=0
PM94794: USING XIOMULTIPLICITYLIMIT UNDER STRESS CREATES TOO MANY .NET CLIENT/SERVER SOCKET CONNECTIONS
PM94799: SOLARIS CLIENTS THROW NOCLASSDEFFOUNDERROR WHEN USING XIO
PM94957: NullPointerException excpetion is thrown when doing get() on map using extremememory and custom Loader.
PM94958: Optimistic lock check fails during rollback for maps with eXtremeMemory (XM) enabled.
PM94961: When eXtremememory is enabled the mapglobalindex api may return incorrect data after map has been cleared.
PM94962: A memory leak can occur when eXtremememory (XM) is enabled and the ObjectQuery API is used.
PM95190: Websphere dynamic cache instances cannot be mapped to different dynamic map instances in Websphere eXtreme Scale.
PM95577: The container reports a MissingSerializationInfoException exception when the .NET client is completing an update.
PM95595: Secure IBMID and IBMSessionHandle cookies when you use HTTP session replication.
PM95665: The WXS .NET client does not adequately prune old files from the system.
PM95666: Add 2-way SSL authentication support in the .NET client
PM95819: The XIOPrimary thread hangs while waiting to place work on another thread pool.
PM95822: Container restart fails with IBM JDK 7
PM95826: Add Suspend/Resume Heartbeating xscmd and Add disable of heartbeat startup processing.
PM95833: When using READ_UNCOMMITTED transaction isolation with an index operation on a non pessimistic map, more memory is used.
PM95987: Time to Live (TTL) eviction uses Object arrays to store entries, which causes an increase in monitors in the heap.
PM96106: A segmentation fault is seen when using TTL eviction with asynchronous replication.
PM96193: MissingSerializationInfoException exceptions might occur after you restart a data grid that has eXtreme Scale agents with XDF.
PM96302: A deadlock can occur when starting and stopping containers.
PM96458: Improve failure recovery performance in large topologies
PM96459: When you query data grids using either the xscmd -c findbykey command or with the web console, the NullPointerException
PM96472: Cache instance will not be created if WXS is the dynacache provider and disable_recursive_invalidate is set true.
PM96564: WebSphere eXtreme Scale grids configured with initial state of PRELOAD start in ONLINE state before transitioning to
PM96581: Thousands of CWOBJ7663W messages occuring in server logs
PM96586: SYSTEMFIRSTFAILURE LOG ERROR CONTAINS THE "WAITALL FOR MULTIPLE HANDLES ON A STA THREAD IS NOT SUPPORTED" ERROR
PM96743: xscmd command does not work in Liberty environment when servers are installed where part of the path name contains a
PM96747: CWOBJ4910 message incorrectly appears on catalog servers in multi-master replication topologies.
PM96750: Some containers shut down, restart, or reconnect after catalog is restarted when running in a large topology.
PM96843: An UndefinedMapException exception occurs when using XIO and having a tempmap with a .* regular expression.
PM97238: nearCacheLastAccessTTLSyncEnabled property should not be required for a WXS dynamic cache near cache.
PM97253: After WebSphere eXtreme Scale failover, many CWOBJ0061W messages, TransactionTimeoutException or LockTimeoutException
PM97317: eXtremeMemory (XM) may encounter memory leaks under certain scenarios.
PM97835: Properties for plug-ins in ObjectGrid configuration do not handle long and java.lang.Long types.
PM97837: Hit rate values over 100% are seen when attempting to view the statistics of their maps.
PM97959: OutOfMemoryException exception seen on the catalog servers during high levels of replication.
PM98006: FFDC record shows a null key message java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid key: null
PM98048: In an MMR environment a large number of ConcurrentModificationException exceptions may occur.
PM98539: MMR data not fully replicated between sites after a domain becomes unavailable.
PM98565: Memory leak when moving a shards off of a container.
PM98696: TransactionException exception can occur when using WAS processes with the same name.
PM98720: Undo placement churn after initial placement problem detected.
PM98935: Replication gets NullPointerException when trying to replication an entry with a null value when using eXtreme IO transport.
|126.96.36.199||All||Fix Pack 3||7-22-2013||
PM93429 INVALIDATING FLAG IN IBMHTTPSESSIONDATA NEVER GETTING RESET BACK TO FALSE AFTER THE SESSION WAS INVALIDATED.
|188.8.131.52||All||Fix Pack 2||6-14-2013||PM89756 PM90133 PM86242 PM90299 PM89217 PM88959 PM88837 PM89088 PM83957 PM87563 PM87419 PM88451 PM88817 PM88719 PM87976 PM87400 PM88686 PM85510 PM88437 PM88352 PM87979 PM87317 PM87385 PM87437 PM87437 PM87867 PM87622 PM87418 PM87627 PM87215 PM85339 PM87428 PM81376 PM87343 PM87231 PM84377 PM82429 PM85242 PM86524 PM84376 PM85940 PM81901 PM85204 PM84380 PM80564 PM84384 PM84373 PM83178 PM84383 PM83180 PM80341 PM84379 PM81641 PM80355 PM82142 PM82844 PM82614 PM83450 PM80587 PM82449 PM82530 PM81341 PM82147 PM82148 PM82135 PM82133 PM81179 PM81026 PM81703 PM80923 PM81274 PM81123||Download|
|184.108.40.206||All||Fix Pack 1||2-7-2013||PM77266 PM77272 PM77443 PM77477 PM77540 PM77856 PM77861 PM77893 PM77948 PM78385 PM78395 PM78397 PM78407 PM78414 PM78470 PM78492 PM78825 PM78827 PM78841 PM78867 PM78869 PM78875 PM78876 PM78878 PM78936 PM78938 PM78945 PM78950 PM79085 PM79151 PM79165 PM79166 PM79168 PM79169 PM79276 PM79317 PM79338 PM79445 PM80420 PM80450 PM80587 PM81026 PM81046 PM81177 PM81179 PM81708 PM81901 PM82120 PM82123 PM82129 PM82133 PM82135 PM82147 PM82148 PM82149||Download|
- Download the WebSphere eXtreme Scale version 8.5 Quick Start Guide
- This guide is intended to get you started with installing WebSphere eXtreme Scale and running a simple application.
- You want to add the 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 and/or 22.214.171.124 repositories to your Installation Manager repository list. This will let you install the latest directly.
- Install the JRE Interim fix on top of 126.96.36.199.
- Download IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale version 7.1.1 from IBM Passport Advantage
- Install IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale version 7.1.1
- Download and install 7.1.1 Fix Pack 1 .
- Install the JRE Interim Fix on top of 188.8.131.52.
|Releases||Affected Component(s)||Description||Release Date||APARs||Supercedes||Prerequisites||Download|
|184.108.40.206||All||Interim JRE Fix||07-22-2013||PM88607||Download|
|220.127.116.11||All||Fix Pack 1||01-31-2012||PM52433 PM52575 PM52580 PM52580 PM53049 PM53147 PM53356 PM53803 PM54109 PM55875 PM56134 PM56158 PM56163 PM56174 PM56473 PM56473 PM56694 PM57131||Cumulative Fix PM52406||Download|
|7.1.1||All||Cumulative Fix (PM52406)||11-18-2011||PM52116 PM52119 PM52123 PM52124 PM52127 PM52433||Download|
- Download IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale version 7.1 from IBM Passport Advantage
- Install IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale version 7.1
- Download and install 7.1.0 Fix Pack 3 (18.104.22.168) .
- Download IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale version 7.0 from IBM Passport Advantage
- Install IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale version 7.0
- Download and install 22.214.171.124 cumulative fix 4.
- Install IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Version 6.1
- Download and install 126.96.36.199: WebSphere Extended Deployment V6.1 Fix Pack 5 for multi-platforms
- Download and install for 188.8.131.52 cumulative fix 5.
DataPowerXC10 Appliance V184.108.40.206 Firmware Update (Included APARs)
- IT03476: Multiple security vulnerabilities exist in the IBM SDK, Java Technology Edition provided with WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance
- IT04614: WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance security vulnerabilities for web UI access and in a Java security component
- IT01705: GLOBAL CACHE CONTAINER STARTUP SOMETIMES FAILS
- IT02134: User authentication is increasing request latency
- I IT02797: USERS ARE UNABLE TO AUTHENTICATE OR CAN ONLY AUTHENTICATE SPORADICALLY WITH THE XC10 WHEN USING VALID CREDENTIALS.
- IT02799: PERIODIC SPIKES ARE OBSERVED IN REQUEST LATENCY THAT CORRESPOND WITH GLOBAL GARBAGE COLLECTION (GC).
- IT02815: REST calls are not processed correctly.
- IT03140: The config export command fails with the error: java.lang.string incompatible with java.util.hashmap
- IT03432: Data for a single partition can become unreachable and reoccurring TARGETNOTAVAILABLEEXCEPTIONS are thrown.
- IT03670: An OutOfMemory error occurs in the appliance when XIO transport and eXtremeMemory are enabled.
- IT03789: Introscope SNMP counters are not available on WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance V2.5 Fix Pack 3.
- IT03816: The XSA.PD process does not start in the IBM PureApplication System caching service.
- IT04076: Multiple users have the same name in the monitoring console of WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance.
- IT04305: You cannot change the WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance data grid capacity setting using the monitoring console.
- IT04310: There is an inadequate trace for the ping command.
- IT04376: Reset password email confirmation is not sent to a configured email address.
- IT04439: The transport and storage mode is reset to the default value after you run a configuration import.
- IT04544: When out of memory exceptions occur, WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance does not restart.
- IT04597: The trace.zip file resource was not properly formatting its contents.
- IT04688: Tasks are not accessible by task owners who are not administrators.
- IT04697: Authorization check might not be updated after the data grid is deleted.
- IT04755: Local user passwords are reset when you import configurations.
- IT04761: Data grid owners are not allowed to modify or delete data grids.
- IT04766: Disconnecting an appliance from the collective leaves the appliance in a failed state.
- IT04837: You cannot delete data grids or set LRU eviction in a WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance MMR environment.
- IT05134: SSLv3 is enabled in the WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance, which contains a vulnerability referred to as the POODLE attack.
- IT05139: The MissingSeiralizationInfoException exception can occur when using the IBM_DC_CRC_PARTITIONED_.* dynamic cache template map.
- IT05267: The stand-alone WebSphere eXtreme Scale console does not start when you install in a directory with spaces.
- IT05331: An unexpected error occurred while running an access control list (ACL) update task.
- IT05523: Configuration data loss can occur when you start a collective with more than two members.
DataPowerXC10 Appliance V220.127.116.11 Firmware Update (Included APARs)
- Security Bulletin
- IC97933: After an extended period of weeks or longer, the appliance might not respond to REST or web UI requests.
- IC98274: Domain names are missing from the WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance user interface.
- IT00362: A native OutOfMemory error occurs because of thread pool usage in xsa.admin process.
- IT00827: Upsert operations hang instead of throwing an exception when the data grid reaches its configured maximum.
- IT00891: A memory leak occurs if a client does not properly disconnect from the Object Grid manager.
- IC93340: Exceptions occur when assimilating a third appliance or stopping multiple catalog servers.
- IC93340: The route table output includes internal data grids, and the route table output for the _IBM_XC10_CONFIG_ grid is incorrect.
DataPowerXC10 Appliance V18.104.22.168 Firmware Update (Included APARs)
- IC93340: Searching for LDAP users and groups case-insensitively may fail
- IC94145: Configuration export fails if a data grid is included that was created by a user that no longer exists.
- IC94614: Problems occur in the administrative console when you use Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- IC94616: LOG RECORDS FROM CATALOG SERVER PROCESS MAY NOT BE SYSLOGGED
- IC94637: COMMAND-LINE INTERFACE USER MAY BE UNABLE TO CHANGE PASSWORD
- IC94675: An OutofMemory (OOM) error occurs in the xsa.app console process of the appliance when many maps are defined.
- IC94714: LDAP groups and users are not encoded correction by the runtime environment.
- IC94715: You cannot undo changes after you upload an invalid keystore or truststore file.
- IC94726: ENCOUNTERING UNINFORMATIVE ERROR MESSAGE WHEN FAILING TO ESTABLISH OR DISMISS MULTI-MASTER LINKS
- IC94778: You might not receive a notification email when you change your password.
- IC94828: A LockTimeoutException exception is thrown when forein domain information is exchanged.
- IC94918: Filter the contents of the trace.Zip file using a process name and exclude statistics CSV files.
- IC94986: Network interface changes made from the command-line interface might not be reflected in the corresponding GUI panel.
- IC95566: OutOfMemeoryException exception can occur if REST is used with round-robin load balancer on the XC10.
- IC95793: Data grid configuration changes fail after upgrading from Version 2.1 to Version 2.5 of the appliance.
- IC95894: When you use Internet Explorer to access the appliance, the aggregate interfaces page might show a warning that cannot be
- IC95981: XC10 appliance startup doesn't work on Internet Explorer 8.
- IC96033: LDAP group user members may not reflect within the LDAP user group.
- IC96089: Improvements have been made to the Ethernet interface graphical user interface operations.
- IC96106: Successful firmware upgrade tasks might appear to never complete.
- IC96133: Inserts that are done through the REST interface might erroneously return HTTP status code 200.
- IC96174: The appliance might allow unauthenticated access to administrative operations and data.
- IC96488: Ethernet interfaces mode drop-down boxes might be empty.
- PM92692: ADDXC10PUBLICCERT SCRIPT MAY FAIL FOR CERTAIN WAS NAMES
- PM94094: Unnecessary queries being sent to LDAP server on XCADMIN login.
- DataPowerXC10 Appliance V22.214.171.124 Firmware Update (Included APARs)
DataPower XC10 Appliance V2.5 Firmware Update (Included APARs)
- IC91750 EXTRANEOUS DEBUG INFORMATION MAY APPEAR WHILE TRACING
- IC91726 Appliance may allow unauthenticated access to administrative operations
- IC91897 EXTRANEOUS CONFIGURATION INFORMATION INCLUDED IN OUTPUT FILE AFTER RUNNING PLATFORM MUST-GATHER
- IC91637 WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance log files might be inadvertently deleted
- DataPower XC10 Appliance V126.96.36.199 Firmware Update
- DataPower XC10 Appliance V188.8.131.52 Firmware Update
- DataPower XC10 Appliance V184.108.40.206 Firmware Update