Why Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are not being applied
It is very frustrating when you configure SLAs with commitments and try to apply them, only to get the message: "BMXAQ0090E - No service level agreement was found." This message might be displayed for one of the following reasons:
- The SLA status is DRAFT or not ACTIVE.
- The dates that have been entered are not valid, for example, they may be in the past.
- The SLA has different conditions to the work order or ticket.
- The SLA has a different location to the work order, ticket, or asset and configuration items.
- The SLA organization and site does not match with the work order or ticket organization and site.
The SLA has different shifts than the work order or ticket.
- The date specified in the SLA is a non-working day.
- André Eiji Missumi: Quality Assurance for Maximo for Service Providers
- Gustavo Andrade Nery: Developer for Maximo for Service Providers