Extended Content - Maximo BI Workpacks
Maximo Business Intelligence (BI) packs enable insight into key functional areas of your business including Work Order, Asset, Asset Failure and Inventory Management. Dynamic, configurable metrics in these key areas provide immediate visual displays of the status of these critical functional areas.
The Maximo BI Packs are available beginning with the Maximo® Base Services 18.104.22.168 Release. A key component to this functionality is the integration to IBM Cognos ® Reporting Version 10.1.1 . With Cognos 10.1.1, additional tools are available for you to visualize and analyze the Maximo data. These tools include Cognos Business Insight and Business Insight Advanced.
Details on what is included within the Maximo BI Packs, including documentation, bilogs and recorded demos, are available at the links below:
1. Work Order Workspaces - Details delivered workspace content, which enable individual analytical exploration of the Maximo data
2. Work Order Metric Reports - Highlights 4 delivered workorder metric reports, and the variety of locations they can be accessed from
3. Asset Failure Workspaces - Highlights the 3 Asset Failure Workspaces highlighting Asset Failures, MTBF, MTTR and Asset Availability
4. Asset Failure Reports - Reviews the Asset Failure report
5. Asset Management Workspaces - Highlights the 3 Asset Management Workspaces focused around Asset Costs, Spare Parts and PM Plans
6. Asset Management Reports - Reviews the 3 metric reports
7. Inventory Management Workspaces - Reviews the Inventory Management workspaces and filters of Site, Storeroom, ABC Type and Classification
8. Inventory Management Reports - Reviews the 4 Inventory Management reports including Inventory Turns and Inactive Inventory
9. Navigating the Extended Content -Reviews how the Workspaces can be accessed from Cognos, using the Work Order workspaces as an example
10. Customizing the Extended Content - Reviews how you can update the content for your unique business needs
11. Extended Content Demos - Lists a variety of demos available focusing on how you can utilize this content
12. Content Download - Links to the ISM Library download of the Maximo BI Packs
13. Learn More - Provides Links to download detailed documentation, BiLogs, demos and the BiPacks.