Following are some of the components of the IBM BigFix Compliance - Security Configuration Management product line:
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) checklists for UNIX
- DISA STIG checklists for Microsoft Windows
- FDCC and USGCB checklists for Windows
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) checklists for Windows and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Dashboards and wizards made available in the IBM Endpoint Manager console, including a wizard that imports SCAP XML feeds into TEM custom sites
IBM Compliance provides reporting on these and other security-related checklists.
This section of the wiki contains the following information: