The OS Deployment product offering within Tivoli Endpoint Manager comes in many forms. The primary site is now OS Deployment and Bare Metal Imaging included with the Lifecycle Management suite. This site uses Tivoli Provisioning Manager for OS Deployment for bare metal imaging. This new site deprecates the "OS Deployment" and "BigFix OS Deployment for Windows" sites.
This section of the wiki contains the following information:
- The Basics
- How to modify the MDT Task Sequence
- How to deal with multiple partitions
- How to add custom scripts and task sequences to your MDT Bundle
- uEFI Targets & Hardware Configurations - Lessons learnt
- Useful customizations in OS deployment actions
- Join Domain Guide
- How to Create a 'Custom Settings' field during Bare Metal deployments
- How to trigger an application distribution after a Bare Metal deployment
- OSD in an Air-gapped or Download Challenged Environment
- How to set up for Linux OS Provisioning with Server Automation
- How to Set up for Windows Server OS provisioning using Server Automation
- How to provision the same operating system with different languages
- OSD Troubleshooting
- Bare Metal Servers
- MDT Bundle
To access the IBM Endpoint Manager OS Deployment documentation, click here.
A guide to Windows 7 migration by using IEM for OS Deployment available here.