Importing Unmanaged Assets
BigFix has the ability to import information from scanning products (such as the Nessus Scanner) into the BigFix database so it can be viewed by the TEM Console.
Use the instructions below to import sample scanner data to provide an example of how this import works:
- Download the Unmanaged Asset sample import data: TEM 7.0.
- Extract the file to a folder on the TEM Server.
- Run the file importscannersample.bat.
- Open the TEM Console and you will see an "Unmanaged Assets" tab that will contain the sample data about the scanned computers.
- Double-click on each computer to see more information.