Getting Started with SUA 2.0
Getting Started with Software Use Analysis 2.0 is a guide intended for users of Software Usage Analysis 1.3 who deployed Software Use Analysis 2.0 in their infrastructures and want to learn how to perform basic tasks by using the application.
From the guide, you can learn how to:
- migrate the BFInventory database and software catalog customization.
- manage and configure the system (create data sources and manage computer groups).
- manage the deployment (exclude computers from being scanned and manage scanning schedule).
- update software catalog based on scan and raw usage data.
- manage reports (types of reports, filter reports, manage saved reports, view inventory data about a software product).
- manage contracts (create contracts and analyze contract results).
- determine reasons for software detection.
Click here to download the guide.
Installation procedure and considerations for version 2.0 can be found in the product information center:http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSKLLW_2.2.0/com.ibm.tivoli.tem.doc_9.0/SUA_2.0.1/com.ibm.srcf.doc_3.1.0/doc/com.ibm.sua.planinconf.doc/r_install_main.html?lang=en