Tivoli Storage Manager for Virtual Environments
This page includes documentation links for IBM® Tivoli® Storage Manager for Virtual Environments.
Product documentation: IBM Knowledge Center and Information Centers
Product documentation includes instructions for installing, configuring, and completing all the major tasks with the product. The following versions of the product documentation are available.
- Version 7.1.2
- Version 7.1.1
- Version 7.1 - redirected to IBM Knowledge Center
- Version 6.4 - redirected to IBM Knowledge Center
- Version 6.3 - redirected to IBM Knowledge Center
- Version 6.2 - redirected to IBM Knowledge Center
Tip: All information centers are now redirected to IBM Knowledge Center, or have been shut down. When content is available in IBM Knowledge Center, addresses for information center pages are redirected to the corresponding pages there. If you have any problems with redirection not working, please let us know by adding a comment to this page.
Tivoli communities provide a place where product users, IBM business partners, and IBM developers can read and contribute product information. The following community sites are available:
- Tivoli Storage Manager for Virtual Environments Wiki: The Tivoli Storage Manager wiki includes best practices, scenarios, and shared experiences with using the product.
- Storage Management community in Service Management Connect: Communities provide a place where you can read and participate in blogs, forums, and wikis, and find featured articles for your products.
The Tivoli User Community (TUC) is sponsored by IBM with world-wide participation from a large group of professionals who use Tivoli products. The Storage Management zone in this community includes blogs and forums for discussion and collaboration, and links to web seminars, white papers, and other content from Tivoli.
Demos and Tutorials
- Service Management Connect YouTube channel: Search for "storage" in that channel.
Education Assistant for Tivoli Storage Manager for Virtual Environments: Short, focused, multimedia modules designed to provide product understanding and problem resolution.
IBM Redbooks Publications