Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Messaging on zOS
This page includes documentation links for IBM® Tivoli® OMEGAMON XE for Messaging on z/OS.
Knowledge Center includes instructions for installing, configuring, and completing all of the major tasks with the product.
Tivoli communities provide a place where IBM developers, business partners, and customers can read and contribute product information. The following community sites are currently available:
- Tivoli System z Monitoring and Application Management Wiki: The Tivoli System z Monitoring and Application Management wiki includes best practices, scenarios, and shared experiences with using Tivoli System z monitoring and application management products.
- Tivoli Wiki Central: Tivoli Wiki Central is the home for all Tivoli wikis.
- IBM System z Advisor: The IBM System z Advisor is a monthly e-Newsletter targeted at System z technical software practitioners. Each month, the Advisor contains in-depth articles on a range of System z products, snippets of information in a "News in Brief" section, plus answers to common issues in the "Dear Rocky" and "Marti's Corner" columns.
- System z community in Service Management Connect: Read and participate in blogs, forums, wikis and featured articles for your products.
- Education Assistant for Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Messaging for z/OS: Short, focused, multimedia modules designed to provide product understanding and problem resolution.
- Technotes: IBM Tivoli technotes include key information for troubleshooting problems with the product.